Thank you for your interest in a Northern Arizona Healthcare Foundation sponsorship.
Our healthcare‐related priorities are access to healthcare, chronic medical conditions, and behavioral health/substance abuse.
To make the best use of our resources as a non‐profit corporation, we focus our support on organizations that can make the largest impact on our region’s health needs and/or best help us build awareness and perception of the Foundation’s brand.
This Sponsorship Request document focuses on events and activities requiring funding in amounts less than $5,000. If you would like to apply for a major Foundation award, follow our guidelines found on the Foundation Awards page.
The Foundation supports community organizations that help us advance our mission. Through sponsorships for local organizations and community events, we take pride in giving back to the community that supports us.
Because of the large volume of requests we receive, we ask that you review these eligibility guidelines prior to submitting a request:
- Your event must take place within the Foundation’s service area, and provide services to the Northern Arizona Healthcare service area including the following counties: Coconino, Yavapai, Mohave, Navajo and Apache.
- As much as we would like to be able to provide support to every organization that request a sponsorship, concentrated consideration is given to the programming/event requests that align with our priorities or marketing exposure that helps building Foundation brand awareness and perception.
At the Northern Arizona Healthcare Foundation, our mission is to support Northern Arizona Healthcare, while advancing community healthcare priorities. Our vision is a future where every person in our region has equal access to quality healthcare and an opportunity to achieve their highest level of health.
- Funding is only considered for tax‐exempt, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations. Please be able to provide documentation of tax‐exempt status.
- ALL requests should be submitted using the online sponsorship form at least 8 weeks prior to your event date. Please apply early enough to make sure your own operational deadlines are met, i.e. print deadlines.
- Applications received by the 10th of each month will be reviewed that same month. Applications received after the 10th will be reviewed the following month.
- Organizations are allowed to submit one sponsorship application per calendar year and are eligible to receive sponsorship funds for one event per year.
- The maximum amount for a sponsorship request is $5,000.
- The Foundation requires a Post‐Event Report 30 days after your event including:
- Number of attendees at the event
- Benefits to the community
- Number of people directly benefiting from the event proceeds
- Marketing elements including Northern Arizona Healthcare Foundation (i.e. social media, website hits, number and type of printed materials)
Priority is given based on the following criteria, but does not guarantee sponsorship funding:
- Presents an opportunity for the Foundation to advance its mission
- Event benefitting broad community health impact
- Healthcare related sponsorships that will mutually benefit the Foundation and the requestor organization
- Achieve positive community awareness and perception of the Foundation
- Number of community members impacted
- Geographic/service area
- Past positive experience between the requestor organization and the Foundation
Sponsorship funding is not available for:
- Individual fundraising
- Programs or projects outside the communities served by the organization
- State agencies
- Political campaigns, candidates, parties or partisan activities
- Religious organizations, churches, and programs that are purely denominational in purpose
- Organizations acting as an intermediary source for another nonprofit
- Private family Foundations
- Capital construction
- Endowed Funds
- Deficit Funding
- In the case of National organizations with local chapters, the Foundation will only consider the chapter located in northern Arizona
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status
How to apply
If you would like Northern Arizona Healthcare Foundation to consider a request for a sponsorship or support for a community event, please review our sponsorship criteria and then submit your request using this form. Please include any sponsorship packet or materials.
Submit your request below. (If you have clarifying questions prior to completing your request, please email Carol Fisk - firstname.lastname@example.org)