Our community healthcare funding cycle for nonprofits, in collaboration with the Arizona Community Foundation, will be open March 1, 2017 - March 21, 2017 for Sedona and May 26, 2017 - June 16, 2017 for Flagstaff. For more information on funding opportunities or to apply, click here.
The funding cycle for Sedona has closed. Below is the 2017 timeline for grant making in Flagstaff.
Timeline for 2017 Grant Making
- Grant Application Workshop (logistics and what’s new) on April 21, 2017
- Grant Writing Workshop on May 4, 2017
- Grant cycle opens May 22, 2017
- DEADLINE: Applications are due on Monday, June 19, 2017 at 4:00pm, no exceptions
- Applicant Interviews July 28 – August 3, 2017
- Grant awards and decline letters sent by September 11, 2017
- 20th Annual Grant Event: September 25, 2017, High Country Conference Center
- If funded, 2017 Final Report Due by September 11, 2018
*Final reports are expected to include a grant impact story and photographs.
Proposals must be submitted online by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, June 19, 2017. No exceptions.
We are proud to sponsor local events that align with our core mission and ultimately enhance quality of life.
Applications for sponsorship are reviewed on a monthly basis.
Email email@example.com for information on applying.
Graduating high school students interested in pursuing a career in healthcare have the opportunity to apply for a $1000 scholarship. We offer (1) in the Flagstaff Unified School District and (1) in the Cottonwood-Oak Creek School District.
Applications are currently closed and will re-open in January 2018.
Northern Arizona Healthcare Workforce
Northern Arizona Healthcare employees currently enrolled - or in the process of enrolling - in an educational program are eligible to apply for one of thirty-two scholarships focused on supporting excellence in healthcare.
Scholarships fall into three categories: nursing, clinical, and non-clinical.
Applications are currently closed and will re-open in February 2018.