The Northern Arizona Healthcare Foundation is pleased to announce a grant application cycle specifically for NAH departments. All departments have the opportunity to benefit from funding in unbudgeted areas that will improve patient care.
If your department could benefit from extra funds, consider applying for a grant.
Timeline for 2018 Foundation Grant Cycle:
- The grant cycle opened October 13, 2017.
- Applications are due December 15, 2017 by 3:00pm, with no exceptions offered.
- The Grant Panel will review applications in early January.
- Grant awards with checks and decline letters will be sent by the end of January, 2018.
- For those who are funded, a midterm report will be due six months from the funding date, and a final report will be due one year from the funding date.
Please note that this grant cycle is the only Foundation internal grant application cycle for the remainder of FY18. The Foundation has adopted a new application process whereby we will only offer internal grants once each fiscal year.
Download the NAH internal grant application here.
If you have clarifying questions about this grant cycle or the application, please contact Carol Fisk, Foundation Community Program department, at email@example.com or by phone at x 12206.